- How To Enter "Gospel Factor 2017"
- Audition Category
- Singing (Soloist)
- Music (Instrumental performance)
- Singing group/ choir (two or more people)
- All entries/ participants must be aged between 8-25 (Explicit or blasphemy lyrics will not be accepted)
- (Covered or own material can be used)
Round 1 Auditions
- All entries must include name, age, contact number, title of material and stage name/group name (if applicable).
- All entries must be in by Midnight 13th May 2017 (entries after this date will not be accepted).
- All entries must submit a three-minute video audition.
- All videos to be sent via DROPBOX or OneDrive (you may need to open up a DROPBOX or OneDrive Account if you don’t already have one).
- If you have a YouTube video you may submit it.
Please email Dropbox/ OneDrive videos link to firstname.lastname@example.org
Response email to video auditions
- All entries will be notified on the 20th May 2017 whether they have been successful or not.
- If your video is unplayable you will be notified and instructed of what you will need to do.
- All successful auditions will be provided with instructions and requirements leading up to the final performance at the B2B Gospel Factor.
- All successful auditions will be required to pay a £5.00 Registration Fee per group member.
- Once Registration Fee is received you will be provided with instructions and requirements leading up to the performance on 15th July 2017 at the B2B Gospel Factor.
- All winners on the night will receive a cash prize.